Senior PHP Developer – East Rand
A large client based in Benoni is currently looking for a multi-skilled Senior PHP Developer that comes from a Financing Development background, to employ as soon as possible. Must stay within the Eastrand or close by areas
MUST come from a Financing Development background to be considered for this position. (Non-Negotiable)
Salary – R70 000 – R80 000 per month plus benefits (medical insurance – company contribution is 50% if candidate does not have medical aid, group life cover – in case of death, disability and dread disease, & 5 cubed investment which is similar to a provident fund).
Purpose of the position:
Looking for a mature, senior individual who has in depth understanding of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, and XML. Must have experience in troubleshooting and resolving defects and also have working experience in CRM framework.
* Relevant diploma/degree i.e. Information Systems etc.
* Must have 5 years’ + experience, within a financing development background as developer
Duties include, but are not limited to:
* Autonomously work in all stages the product being development.
* Take part in the construction and development of an in-house CRM System.
* Good understanding of both front and back end development using PHP.
* Optimizing and re-factoring of CRM to improve performance and user experience.
* Support, troubleshooting and resolving defects in the CRM set.
* Have experience in CRM Systems and business flow.
* Have knowledge of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS, XML and at least one other programming language.
* Have good knowledge in API and External integration.
* Ability to work independently to accomplish deadlines.
* Work autonomously and you have a high degree of commitment and motivation.
* Familiar with source control principles and comfortable with Subversion, GIT.
* Working experience in CRM framework.
* Write and Edit PHP Code
* Develop and Implement PHP Modules
* Test and Troubleshoot Applications
* Collaborate with team members and business
* Integrate Server-Side Code with Third-Party Modules
* Meet with Clients
* Development & Database Optimization (if and when required).
* System Maintenance (If and when required)
Kindly share your resumes to above email id.
Wish you all the best