Role: Detection and Response Engineer
Industry: Series D Tech Firm ($1.25b valued)
Salary: $145-170k base salary
What you’ll do:
- Be the senior point of escalation for attack detection & response
- Establish operating procedures to detect & respond to cyber incidents from external threats
- Develop and/or engineer security detections as code
- Perform threat hunting
- Ensure all security detection and response capabilities are working inside defined SLO
- Work with other teams to identify, resolve, and mitigate vulnerabilities and risks.
- Create and maintain Detection & Response metrics for cross-functional stakeholders
- Been an Incident Handler / SOC Engineer for at least five (5) years
- Worked on IR / CERT / SOC teams
- Design and lead the migration of traditional SIEM to SOAR
- Achieved detection parity with Industry Frameworks, MITRE ATT&CK, OWASP for the Detection & Response functions
- Defended cloud-native organizations use cloud-first infrastructure tools ie Kubernetes, Docker, serverless.
- A proficiency with scripting/developing in Python, Go, Ruby
Kindly share your resumes to above email id.
Wish you all the best
stott and may