Public Relations Officer
Enderstein Van der Merwe is hiring!
Our Attorney firm in Northern Suburbs (Cape Town) requires the services of an ambitious Public Relations Officer with experience in the real estate and conveyancing field:
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans (verbal and written)
- Very strong communication ability (verbal and written)
- Pleasant personality
- Must be goal driven
- A creative mind with marketing skills
- Experience as a Public Relations Officer (non-negotiable)
- Experience in the real estate field, especially the conveyancing process from beginning to end (non-negotiable)
- Must be able to manage social media (Facebook and LinkedIn, with Instagram to be added in due course)
- Excellent writing skills and strong admin orientation
- Excellent organizational skills of events, functions and training
- Strong people and motivation skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure
- Own transportation
- Willing to spend the majority of time on the road meeting with clients, maintaining a presence on behalf of the firm and attending to their ad-hoc enquiries.
- Salary to commensurate with experience. Competitive structure to be presented, including potential on earning income for new business / leads generated outside current / existing clientele.
Should you not receive a response or request for interview within 2 weeks from date of submission, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
Closing date : 31 October 2020
Kindly share your resumes to above email id.
Wish you all the best
Enderstein Van der Merwe Inc
,Western Cape,South Africa