Customer Service Specialist - F&B Industry
Medical, Western Cape CPT - Northern Suburbs
An International manufacturing company based in the Cape Winelands, operating in the Food and Beverage industry is seeking to employ a Customer Service Specialist with industry-specific knowledge. You will be to implement optimal customer service for defined customers and to execute different courses of action in accordance with instructions as given by the Sales- and Botanical Extracts teams.
* Execution of excellent customer service to a defined customer base.
* Responsible for immediate order entry and continual updating of customer database on the system.
* Timely processing of samples according to predetermined lead and delivery times.
* Prompt and timely quotation preparation using SAP (considering pre-determined pricing, minimum order quantities, packaging costs, etc.).
* Checking of terms of payment and delivery conditions.
* Implementation and continuous monitoring of (and compliance with) contracts, prices, order quantities, batch sizes, delivery packaging and payment terms.
* Monitoring and addressing customer complaints, issuing credit notes, etc.
* Assisting the Sales- and Botanical Extracts departments with pricing and conditions of delivery.
* Assisting the Application Lab, Sample Lab and Sales with the organizing and preparation related to customer visits.
* Grade 12
* Relevant tertiary degree/diploma (Sales/Marketing or otherwise).
* At least five years’ work experience in Customer Service, preferably in the Food and Beverage Industry.
* Exposure to international markets and the Botanical/Rooibos Industries will be advantageous.
* Good numerical and computer skills.
* Good communication and people skills.
* Outgoing personality
* Own transport
Kindly share your resumes to above email id.
Wish you all the best
Persona Staff Recruitment
,Western Cape,South Africa