Remuneration: Based on background & experience
Requirements: Relevant degree & SACNASP registered
- Studying plants and soil in order to develop better planting, cultivation, and harvesting techniques, improve crop yield, and solve problems facing the agriculture industry.
- Developing fertilizer recommendations for farmers requirements.
- Researching, developing and promoting farming practices or products that diminish the effects of changes in soil, climate, and weather.
- Visiting fields to scout for nutritional deficiencies, diseases, or other changes.
- Keeping detailed records regarding fields, customers, crops, and samples.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management, clients, or other interested parties.
- Promoting products and techniques through educational presentations.
- Gather marketing material and compiling product/crop booklets to distribute as marketing material.
- Manage product trails to gather information for registration and sales purposes.
- Liaise with manufactures regarding import of products.
- Extensive travel to provide support to Business Unit Managers and Agents
Kindly share your resumes to above email id.
wish you all the best
Talent Link (Pty) Ltd