CONSTRUCTION MANAGER URGENTLY NEEDED
RegionGAUTENG / MIDRAND
Company MUSAN TRADING ENTERPRISE
Musan Trading Enterprise, a fast growing Construction Company based in Midrand with various sites around the country and SADC region seeks the following:
• BSc. / B-Tech or NHD in Civil Engineering, Building or Construction Management
• Five to Ten Years experience on large building projects and proven working experience in construction management or similar role
• Construction contracts experience (e.g. JBCC, GCC)
• Professional registration with SACPCMP as a construction manager
• Must be an independent thinker, proactive and able to work independently and in teams
• Proficiency in MS Projects or any other project scheduling software
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform on-site management, supervision and coordination of all self-performed and subcontracted work,
• Execute field construction activities in conformance with project drawings, specifications, schedules, cost estimates, procedures, quality requirements, and safety standards,
• Control project schedule and cost through the efficient use of all construction resources including manpower, materials, tools, and equipment
• Provide input for the development of project schedules in cooperation with the construction engineers and planners,
• Review design scope and approach with regard to constructability and submit recommendations for change,
• Monitor productivity and cost and implement appropriate action to maintain maximum labor productivity and cost-effectiveness,
• Maintain quality of all work in accordance with the standards as specified in the design documents,
• Maintain effective construction equipment use and maintenance program,
• Maintain an effective plan for the supply and control of tools and supplies, Administer, train, and motivate all personnel in construction operations through the superintendent and foreman levels,
• Remain knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures and perform assigned duties in a safe manner and, while supervising others, has responsibility
for their safety and confirm that they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits.
• Monitor and report to the Managing Director of project details, including progress, risks and opportunities in a timely manner.
• Ensures all changes to specifications, scope of work and drawings are documented
• Define clear roles & responsibilities and deliverable requirements in terms of both scope and schedule to all the team members.
• Monitor construction productivity and schedule performance and investigate reasons for less than satisfactory performance. Provide recommendations and institute measures for improvement by modification to operating procedures/work instructions.
• Adhere to Company Safety Standards and promote safety culture on Site.
• Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to assigned projects
• Other duties as assigned
To Apply For This Position Send Your Resume To The Above Email
Musan Trading Enterprise